Williams College is probably the best liberal arts college in the whole United States. Very bright and highly talented students get fully funded undergraduate degree at Williams College
Williams College is a private liberal arts college in Williamstown, Massachusetts, United States. It was established in 1793 with funds from the estate of Ephraim Williams. Since then, Williams has been providing a world-class education to its students.
Moreover, Williams College ranks in the 1st position in the best liberal arts college in the whole United States of America in 2018 edition of Best College. Similarly, Williams is a highly reputed college not only in the United States but in other parts of the world as well.
Williams is best known for its academic rigors and producing highly successful alumni. Williams alumni are on the front lines of advancing space exploration and travel.
Likewise, Williams offers more than 35 majors with numerous concentrations. Additionally, students can carry more than one major, create their own interdisciplinary major.
Williams College Scholarships
- Williams has a need-blind policy for both domestic and international applicants.
- So, it meets the full demonstrated need of every admitted student.
Williams College is one of the most selective colleges in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of only 14%.
Considering this, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a fully funded undergraduate degree at Williams College.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score may bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Williams College Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission regardless of the financial situation of the applicant.
- Williams has one the best scholarship budget with over $60 million each year.
- Nearly, 60% of students at Williams get financial assistance.
- The average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $50,000.
Additionally, all the applicants need to submit following documents:
- William writing supplement for different application portal.
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: 1 November
Notification: Mid December
For Regular Decision: January 1
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Williams College.