Apply for the Fully Funded South Cross University Scholarships in Australia. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
The funding is an opportunity to conduct a research program at the intersection of environmental geochemistry and land/water science. All the international students can apply for this PhD Degree program
South Cross University
Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbor in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Additionally, Southern Cross University is a non-profit public higher education institution accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Southern Cross University (SCU) is a large coeducational higher education institution. Also, Southern Cross University (SCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees
The Southern Cross University is providing PhD stipend of $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants first need to take admission in PhD
- The degree program at Southern Cross University. Also, applicants can also contact Prof Ed Burton ([email protected]) for an informal discussion.
- Also, must submit Personal statement, a CV, copies of previous research outputs, a letter outlining a summary of your research experience
- Moreover, must meet the entry requirement to be eligible for this program at the University.
- Likewise, candidates must meet the English language requirement at the University.