Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022: Applicants wishing to study in Belgium with a fully-funded scholarships are enjoined to prepare all their documentations and proceed to submit their applications as the next call is now open. Likewise, the scholarship intends to sponsor nationals of developing countries to acquire scholarships in Belgium.
Also, the scholarships for masters and training courses offer the candidate the opportunity to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium. The scholarship is by the Academy of Research and Higher Education (ARES).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be in for the Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of developing countries. Must be residing and working in their country of origin when applying.
- Additionally, incumbent must have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies.
- Furthermore, applicants for the training course must possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies; or of three years after their studies if the applicants have earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country.
- Similarly, applicants should not obtain prior admission to one of the Francophone universities in Belgium in order to be considered for ARES grants.
- International travel costs
- Likewise, living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Also, arrival allowance, tuition and return fees
- Registration fees
- Additionally, Insurance fees
- Furthermore, travel costs that are part of inter-university training
Applying for the for the Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022 (an ARES grant or scholarship) is totally free. Additionally, ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. Applicants may wish to contact [email protected] for any inquiries.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!