Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Waseda University in Japan. The deadline for this application is 8th January 2021.
Waseda University is a Japanese private research university in Shinjuku, Tokyo. Waseda is organized into thirty-six departments: thirteen undergraduate schools and twenty-three graduate schools. Also, As of May 2016, there were 42,860 undergraduate students and 8,269 graduate students. Additionally, to a central campus in Shinjuku, the university operates campuses in Chūō, Nishitōkyō, Tokorozawa, Honjō, and Kitakyūshū. Also, Waseda also operates twenty-one research institutes at its main Shinjuku campus. Likewise, The Waseda University Library is collectively one of Japan’s largest libraries and currently hold some 4.5 million volumes and 46,000 serials.
Japan Waseda University Scholarships is open for International Students . Likewise, the scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Waseda University .
Japan Waseda University Scholarships is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at Waseda University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible.
Waseda University will give the award amount of ¥48,000 / month to the five selected successful candidates.
- Candidates from any country are eligible to join.
- Additionally, an applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the institution.
For receiving this golden opportunity, the participants have to take admission in an honors degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates need to submit their letters of recommendation, personal copies of awards/honors, or scanned copies with any other documents.
- Also, admission Requirements: Interested participants must complete a high school or equivalent qualification for being eligible for a bachelor’s degree course.
- Likewise, language Requirement: Non-native English speakers are advised to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.