Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Wageningen University in Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 1st February 2022.
Wageningen University and Research is pleased to announce the Anne Van Den Ban Fund for students. The fund will support the cost of master’s study in the Netherlands for the academic year 2021-2022.
Aspirants of all developing countries can apply to benefit from the Anne Van Den Ban Fund to support their master in Science degree at the WUR in the Netherlands. Also, Eligible students will receive full or partial tuition fees for the MSc. study undertaken at WUR.
Wageningen University & Research is a public university and the first Dutch university with international accreditation in the Netherlands that ranks 123rd in the world and comes in the top 10% of the best universities in the world. Additionally, it mainly focuses on the domain ‘healthy food and living conditions.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants applying from developing countries are eligible.
- Moreover, master in Science programs offered at Wageningen are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must commence their studies at Wageningen in 2022.
The applicants that will win the award will get full or partial tuition fee coverage of the MSc. program undertake at Wageningen.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands:
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to the MSc. program of their choice via the Studielink portal established by the university. Likewise, Eligible applicants will receive an invitation to apply for the opportunity upon applying.
- Additionally, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelors degree
- Furthermore, Academic Transcripts
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Also, Resume
- Similarly, Candidates must have a relevant BSc. Degree with minimum 70% to get into an MSc. program at Wageningen.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 80
- CAE – 210
- Likewise, FCE – 190
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!