The University of Westminster is proud to offer the Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarships. The scholarship is open for an international student who holds an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University. Moreover, the purpose of the International Students House Scholarship program is to provide financial help to students from a developing country includes middle-income countries.
The University of Westminster is a public university that was founded in 1838. Westminster’s academic actions are organized into seven faculties and schools, within which there are around 45 departments. Furthermore, they offer a broad range of undergraduate courses and a variety of postgraduate study options.
In addition, the scholarship is awarded jointly with International Students House (ISH). ISH was founded for the betterment of international understanding and provides a unique social, cultural and recreational centre for international and British students alike. Also, Tony Shaw is commemorated as one of the founders of ISH.
- Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Applicants must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
- For their scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle income countries.
Please take in to account the following when making application:
- Application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
- Also, Make sure to provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as they cannot return these.
- Also, applicants can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on application. Applicants are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. They ask applicants to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Also, Check application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before applicants send it.