Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Paris-Saclay in France. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now.
Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programs, provided by its faculties, component-institutions, and associated universities. Also, to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University. Similarly, the University will award the scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships Programme is available to undertake Masters level programs at Université Paris-Saclay.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- All academic fields
- Also, all Master’s programs for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions:
- AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay)
- INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ)
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months
- Also, a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Likewise, laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France, and once they enroll in the program.
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Additionally, newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the election year.
- Similarly, students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Also, students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Likewise, applicants who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies that did not lead to certification.
- Selected students will automatically receive a link by email to an online application form. Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide the names of two references.
- Additionally, each of the two references will receive a link by email to an online recommendation form.
- Also, they should complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call. Furthermore, the University will inform the candidate when each reference has submitted the form.
- Likewise, the application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references. Also, the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
- Additionally, it is up to the candidate to ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email. Also, the University will automatically reject the applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline.
Visit the official page for more information.