Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Liverpool in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st May 2021.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its Royal Charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original ‘red brick’ civic universities.
The University of Liverpool is proud to announce the Fully-Funded PhD Positions for the academic year 2021-2022 for international students.
The program aims to support students who belong to the UK, EU and want to undertake their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool. Furthermore, the grant focuses on investigating the feto-maternal interface visualization of pathogen and antibody in a 3D in vitro human placental model.
The applicant must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK:
- Eligible Countries: All students applying from the United Kingdom and all EU countries are eligible.
- Also, PhD degree programs in Biological and Medical Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Additionally, applicants must be UK/EU.
The successfully selected applicants will receive the fully-funded award in the form of tuition fee and stipend for the entire duration of their study at the University of Liverpool.
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the program, the applicants must mail their CV along with a cover letter and two references to [email protected]
- Also, the students must submit the following documents:
- Original certificates
- Likewise, official Transcripts
- Personal Statements
- Also, applicants must have a minimum of grade 4 or C at GCSE in English and Mathematics to secure admission at the University of Liverpool.
- Likewise, the students must have attained minimum required scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- Additionally, TOEFL IBT – 78 to 100