Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Auckland in New Zealand. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Are you looking for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship? Applications are now opened for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland 2021. Also, aDB is offering Scholarships at the University of Auckland New Zealand. The scholarship will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. There are almost all types of fields are available.
Asian Development Bank is basically a scholarship funded by the Japanese government, every scholarship new Zealand year hundreds of scholarships to be awarded to students from different countries. Likewise, the purpose of this ADB scholarship is to provide the opportunity to the people of developing countries to pursue their studies with international standards researchers ( in the field of Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development Related Fields)
ADB offering fully-funded scholarships, that will cover all the study expenses
- Tuition Fees
- Also, Traveling ticket/ expense from Home country to Auckland, New Zealand
- The basic cost of living in Auckland
- Likewise, Health and medical insurance
- Traveling expense from Auckland to home country at the end of the degree
- Additionally, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Must be a National of ADB Member Countries. (Member countries list can be seen at Google)
- Furthermore, needs to get admission to the Approved Master Program given above at the University of Auckland.
- Also, have a Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of Full-time Professional Experience
- Additionally, all the education documents required as well.
- Motivational Letter needed.
- Likewise, proficient in English Skills
- Be under 35 Years old and 10 years of relaxation for senior officials.
- Furthermore, students who already received the scholarship are ineligible.
- ADB Application Form
- Also, Copy of the Offer letter from Auckland University
- Both Transcripts and degrees from the Home University
- Certificate of Employment
- Likewise, Certificate of Income issued by the Company
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS Test
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!