Numbers of partially and fully-funded scholarships for international students are available also at the University of Westminster.
The University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is public university in Westminster area of London, United Kingdom. This 1838 established Polytechnic institution is giving its own degree since 1992 after completion of Royal Charter. It is another UK university that sits in the top 40 ranking list of universities globally. Moreover, Westminster offers hundreds of graduate and undergraduate degrees from its 45 majors of 7 academic schools. In overall, university has total enrollment of over 20,000 students including students from all around the globe.
Scholarships at University of Westminster
Generally, the University of Westminster offers outrageous scholarships to national as well as overseas students. However, Westminster Undergraduate International Scholarship is the fully-funded scholarships for a talented and deserving international student to study and live in United Kingdom. In addition to that, it is highly competitive merit-based scholarship and that university opens single vacancy spot for this big scholarship.
It is fully-funded scholarship. It covers the full tuition fee as well as some other additional allowances like
- Two flight tickets – going to London and departing London
- Health insurance and other health related covers
- Living stipends
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must
- Be international citizen from developing countries first. The students from the following countries are not eligible for this scholarship: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- Satisfy the course requirements as well as English language proficiency to get into the University of Westminster
- Hold letter of offer to study any undergraduate program for full-time at the University of Westminster.
- Outstanding grades in your previous academic program
You should fill out the application form and send it to the Scholarship department mailing address no later than 31 May 2019.
University of Westminster
Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH, United Kingdom
Note: Due to high volume of emails and applications, university does not accept scholarship application via email.
Please refer to the official website of university scholarship page for more info.