Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020. The name of the scholarship is PhD in Adolescent and Young Adult Healthcare Research at UTS 2020.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships
- Eligibility for enrolment in a PhD program at UTS, should possess an Australian Honours or Masters by Research degree
- Additionally, the capacity to enroll for Session 1 Autumn (January – March) 2021
- Also, the scholarship is open to domestic students only
- Furthermore, to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must have a record of excellent academic performance and, preferably, additional relevant research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity, awards, and/or prizes.
Value of Scholarship
- The University will offer the successful candidate an annual tax-exempt stipend of AUD 28,092 per annum (the equivalent of an Australian Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Stipend over three years full time.
- Furthermore, the full-time studentship includes an option to work part-time. In addition, students are eligible to claim up to AUD 3,000 to support travel and direct research costs.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Visit the official page for more information.