Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Queensland. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020. The name of the scholarship is QUEX PhD Scholarship 2020.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships at Queensland
- Open to all nationals enrolling in joint PhD programme.
- Not already hold a PhD.
- Applicants with a strong academic background and research track record.
Value of Scholarship
- AUD 28,092 per annum tax-free (2020 rate), indexed annually,
- Also, tuition fees
- Likewise, overseas Student Health Cover (where applicable).
- Additionally, a travel grant of AUD 8,500 per annum, and
- Furthermore, a training grant of AUD 3,000 is also available over the program.
The joint Ph.D. program provides an opportunity for the most talented doctoral students to work closely with world-class research groups and benefit from the combined expertise and facilities offered at the two institutions. Furthermore, the prestigious program provides full tuition fees, stipend, travel funds, and Research Training Support Grants to successful applicants.
Additionally, the select group will have the chance to study in the UK and Australia and will graduate with a joint degree from The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
Founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university.
Visit the official page for more information.