Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Lausanne. The deadline for the application is 1st November(Annual). The scholarship is for a masters degree.
Unil International Scholarship University of Lausanne, Switzerland is open for International Students. Additionally, the scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Lausanne.
Until International Scholarship University of Lausanne, Switzerland is available to undertake Masters level programs at the University of Lausanne.
The scholarship is open for students of all nationalities.
The University grants the scholarship for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. Additionally, it amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters
(one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Similarly, students who reeive a scholarship will be exempt from the registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- Additionally, to have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Also, to have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Likewise, not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- Furthermore, to have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
You must not make an application for admission to the master’s degree via the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post.