Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Nanyang Polytechnic 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is CSIT-Nanyang Scholarship 2020. The College is providing scholarships for a Diploma in the field of Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics, Infocomm & Security, Information Technology.
CSIT-Nanyang Scholarship 2020 offered by the Nanyang Polytechnic for students planning to do their diploma at the university. The value of the scholarship is
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Also, an annual allowance of $2,500
- Additionally, One-time laptop allowance
- Also, enrolment to the Talent development program
- Likewise, tenable up to 3 years of study in NYP (renewable annually)
- No bond
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships at Nanyang Polytechnic
- Applicant must be a citizen of Singapore
- Additionally, the applicants must have obtained a net score of 10 points in the GCE ‘O’ Level
- Also, the applicants must enroll in any of the three Diplomas: C54 Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics, C80 Infocomm & Security, C85 Information Technology
- Good CCA Record
- Similarly, the candidate must have a strong passion for IT
- Furthermore, to retain and renew the scholarship, the applicant must maintain Outstanding academic results and a good CCA record.
Conditions for Renewal of Scholarship
- Outstanding academic results
- Also, good CCA record
- Likewise, good discipline and exemplary character
- Also, participation in the leadership development program
Nanyang Polytechnic is a polytechnic located in the precinct of Yio Chu Kang in the town of Ang Mo Kio, Singapore. Additionally, as an industry-oriented alternative to a broader-based junior college education, polytechnic graduates in Singapore are sought after for work or many continue to complete university degrees.
Go to the official page for further details.