Fully Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Murdoch University, Australia.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia. The university also has campuses in Singapore and Dubai. With its establishment in 1973, the university is the state’s second university. The university consists of nine schools through which it offers its programs to its students. Moreover, the university is a research-intensive institution and a member of Innovative Research Universities Australia (IRU Australia). Above all, the university lies in 591st-600th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Murdoch University is committed to making its education affordable to all its incoming students. Thus, the university offers a range of scholarships to its students. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, region and faculty. All students, despite their domestic or international status, are eligible for a number of funding opportunities from the university. One of the high-awarding scholarships at the university is the International Welcome Scholarship.
The scholarship value differs according to the field of study of students.
- $11,000 for Business and Governance eligible degree courses
- $11,000 for the Bachelor of Nursing course
- $8,000 for all other eligible courses
You are eligible to receive this scholarship if you are
- an international, full fee paying student;
- commencing studies at one of Murdoch’s Western Australia campuses in 2018 or 2019;
- likewise, commencing studies in an eligible coursework program; and
- a citizen from one of the following countries or regions:Africa, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China (inclusive of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), India, Indonesia, Latin America, Malaysia, Mexico, The Middle East, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam.
There is no scholarship application process. To get considerations for a scholarship, applications for entry to an eligible course need to be submitted to the International Admissions office at least two weeks prior to the start of the semester that the student intends to commence their studies at Murdoch.