Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Massey University in New Zealand. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
Massey University Ph.D. funding 2020 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. Additionally, the scholarship allows Ph.D. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych), or Doctor of Social Work (DSW) level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Massey University.
Massey University Ph.D. funding 2020 is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Massey University.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) or Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Open for New Zealand and international students
Massey University will provide the value of doctoral support will be a stipend of $25,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 36 months of full-time study. Additionally, the part-time study will include a stipend of $15,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 60 months.
- To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit to [email protected]
- Additionally, supporting Documents: Applications should include a full CV, a cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research, and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Also, candidates should enroll in their course of research as a full-time or part-time candidate at Massey University.
- Also, international applicants must meet the Massey University English language requirement for postgraduate studies.
- Additionally, applications close on 1 October for the following year tenure and 1 April for the current year tenure.
Visit the official page for more information.