The applications have opened for the fully funded scholarships at IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca. Interested candidates can apply until the scholarships are exhausted. The University provides scholarships for the Ph.D. degree in the fields of All subjects offered at the University.
The applicants must meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships at IMT Lucca
- The University evaluates the applicants by a selection committee on the basis of past academic performance (grades) and background, scientific relevance. Along with that, aptitude to research within the selected track/curriculum, and any other additional pertinent data submitted in the application.
- Additionally, while the ranking of applicants is mostly based on academic achievement, the administrators also analyze the scientific pertinence for admission.
- Similarly, the University will invite the candidates that pass the initial assessment of the applications for an interview with the selection committee, allowing visual contact with the candidates and viewing of their identity document.
- Furthermore, candidates with no access to video conferencing facilities can conduct the interview at an Italian embassy or consulate.
Value of the scholarship
- All students admitted to the Ph.D. program should not pay tuition fees.
- Also, the University provides a number of grants to support participation in the program.
- Additionally, the University provides grants to admitted students according to the final ranking determined by the evaluation process.
- Moreover, the grant is €13,638.47 per year and the students can increase it by 50% during the periods spent abroad for study and research (from 2 to 9 months).
About the University
- IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is a public research institution and a selective graduate school located in Lucca, Italy.
- Furthermore, IMT Lucca was founded in 2004 under the name IMT Institute for Advanced Studies.
- The acronym IMT stands for “Institutions, Markets, Technologies.”
Visit the official website for further information.