Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Imperium International College in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Imperium International College Scholarship Program for Domestic Students is open for Domestic Students . Also, the scholarship allows Bachelor, Diploma level programs in the field of taught at Imperium International College . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Imperium International College Scholarship Program for Domestic Students is available to undertake Bachelor, Diploma level programs at Imperium International College.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Imperium International College will provide student loans covering from 50% to 75% of the program fee of the selected students for any applied program at IIC.
- Additionally, aged not more than 45 years on the date of application.
- Obtain the letter of offer from Imperium International College and meeting the entry requirements of the program set by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (MOHE) and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Likewise, the program applied must be approved by MOHE and registered with PTPTN.
- The program applied must have the Certificate of Accreditation from MQA and still within the validity period at the date of application.
- Also, applicants must be a full time diploma or first degree student at Imperium International College.
- Furthermore, applicants must not have any other sponsor(s).
- The remaining period of study at the time of application must not be less than one year (12 months) and exclude extended semester(s).
- Similarly, applicants must open a Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional (SSPN-i) account with a minimum deposit of RM20 at any PTPTN branches/counter or via online at PTPTN / SSPN websites.
- Moreover, applicants must open a CIMB account.
The students must present the following documents to the university for Fully Funded Scholarships in Malaysia:
- Certified copies of all academic qualifications
- Likewise, one (1) passport-sized photograph with white background 35mm x 45mm
- A copy of your passport
- Also, a copy of your sponsor letter
- Pre-arrival Medical examination report from student’s home country
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!