Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Green River College in the USA. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Unlock your academic potential with the help of the Achievement, Merit & Leadership Scholarships in the United States at the Green River College for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursaries are offered to all international students applying from any overseas country to any degree program at GRC. Also, eligible applicants will receive monetary benefits upon winning this bursary.
Green River College, ranking 9th in international student enrolment among 2-year colleges in the United States, is a public college in Auburn, Washington with an aim to be ranked among the very best in student completion and success and be an invaluable community partner and asset with robust and diverse revenue streams.
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all international countries are eligible to apply at GRC.
- Also, applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree program taught at GRC.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new students commencing study in 2021.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA:
- How to Apply: Students must apply online through the university application portal. The applicants are required to fill the New International Student application form and scan and mail it to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of valid passport
- Moreover, medical release form
- Furthermore, unofficial transcripts
- Similarly, Student visa
- Likewise, health insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be minimum 16 years of age to apply and get at GRC.
- Furthermore, the students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL CBT – 173
- Also, TOELF PBT – 500
- IELTS – 5.5
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!