Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Germany Universities in Germany. The deadline for this application is 31st May 2021.
Both German and overseas international students are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. programs in any university or a technical college in Germany. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for young talents intending to advance their career and educational development. The Foundation is looking for individuals committed to socio-political goals.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships is available to undertake Masters, PhD, Bachelor level programs at Germany Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Both international and overseas students are eligible to apply.
Scholars receive up to €744 per month. In addition, there is a monthly flat-rate study fee of €300 euros, which all scholars can freely use. Depending on the applicant’s situation, scholars may also receive a contribution to health insurance of up to €71 and long-term care insurance of up to €15 per month. Scholars with children can receive a family allowance of €155 euros per month. The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
The Foundation supports stays abroad during the funding period – through subsidies for travel expenses, tuition fees, and international health insurance, especially for study or research stays, language courses, and internships of up to 12 months.
Applicants could be Germans, foreign students with education or those with refugee status. Applicants should be individuals committed to society, for example, in active participation in the student council, youth work, participation in associations and NGOs or in political organizations that are appropriate to the tenets of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung. Those who previously have been enrolled at a German university are ineligible.
Applicants should possess for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany:
- Sociopolitical engagement and identification with the values of social democracy
- Also, above-average performance in school and studies
- Additionally, political thinking
- Thirst for knowledge
- Tolerance and openness
- Additionally, ability to work as a team
- Moreover, critical thinking
- Similarly, self-reflection
Applicants for basic Bachelors and Masters degree courses must have the following:
- Confirmation of study place or certificate of enrollment at a state or state-recognized German university or technical college for the course for which they want to be funded
- Furthermore, foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient German language skills
- Likewise, first-year students must apply before or at the beginning of the first semester.
PhD funding applicants must have:
- Unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral scholarship
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient German language skills
To apply, you must fill up the online application form. If you are eligible for a scholarship, the Foundation will request additional documents from you by e-mail. The application deadline for Masters degree scholarships for international students is 30 November 2020 for the Winter semester and 31 May 2021 for the Summer semester. PhD candidates can apply at any time. For all other students please see the official website for application deadlines. Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.