Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Duke University in the USA. The name of the scholarship is Karsh International Scholarships in the US, 2020. The deadline for sending applications varies. The University is offering scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses offered by the University.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Fully Funded Scholarships in USA
- Duke University is offering Duke University – Karsh International Scholarships in the US, 2020 to international undergraduate applicants.
- Also, the candidates applying for Duke University – Karsh International Scholarships in the US, 2020 should be international applicants and not from the US.
- Additionally, they should apply for an offer of a place in the Duke University.
- Also, they should complete and submit financial aid forms.
- Furthermore, the applicants should have financial need and strong academic preparation.
- Moreover, the candidates who already have a B.A. or a B.S. degree are not eligible.
Value of Scholarship
The Karsh International Scholars Program provides eight semesters of full tuition, room and board, and mandatory fees to Duke University. Scholars also have access to generous funding for domestic and international summer experiences, including opportunities for independent research both in the summer and during the academic year. The successful applicants will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, Room and board.
- Furthermore, Mandatory fees.
About the University
- Duke University is a private research university in Durham, North Carolina. Founded by Methodists and Quakers in the present-day town of Trinity in 1838, the school moved to Durham in 1892.
- Additionally, in 1924, tobacco and electric power industrialist James Buchanan Duke established Moreover, the Duke Endowment and the institution changed its name to honor his deceased father, Washington Duke.
- Furthermore, Duke is often ranked as one of the world’s top 20-25 universities.
Visit the official website for further details.