Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Australian National University. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Climate, environment, policy, cybersecurity.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships at Australian National University
The Award will be available to a prospective international student who:
- is a citizen of a Forum Island Country (excluding Australia and New Zealand); and
- Also, is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy based at the ANU, in a field relevant to the 2018 Boe Declaration on Regional Security and one or more of the expanded security issues: climate, environment, human and traditional (cybersecurity, transnational crime); or, the critical evaluation of policy and program initiatives to advance national and/or regional security, such as the development of national security strategies or national climate mitigation and adaptation plans.
Value of Australia Pacific Security College PhD Scholarship 2020:
In addition to the fortnightly stipend, the scholarship also provides the following benefits:
- International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
- Additionally, For recipients who hold a Student Visa (Subclass 500); Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
- Likewise, dependent Child Allowance (for international recipients).
- Also, Relocation Allowance.
- Also, Thesis Reimbursement.
- Furthermore, Fieldwork and Conference Support.
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Visit the official page for more information.