Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of London in the UK. The deadline for this application is 20th May 2021.
The University of London Worldwide is the central academic body that manages external study programs within the federal University of London. Also, the University of London is one of the largest and most diverse universities in the UK, with more than 120000 students in London and a further 50000 studying.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping, Trade, & Finance is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of Trade, Shipping, Finance taught at University of London . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 20 May 2021.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship – Masters Shipping, Trade, & Finance is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Similarly, shipping
- Furthermore, finance
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou award is funding worth up to £20,000 to the qualifying and deserving aspirants at the University of London for the academic year 2021/2022
To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Moreover, must be able to provide academic excellence;
- Also, must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Aspirants can apply through the online portal for the studentship, after enrolling at the university.
- Also, all the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Additionally, aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Likewise, applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.