Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at The Oesterreichische National bank in Austria. The deadline for this application is 31st October 2021.
There is a piece of pleasing and astonishing news for all those who are viewing forward to make their visions true by ongoing their education in Austria. Additionally, all who ever dream to study in the US are now warmly invited for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship.
Also, every Scholarship beneficiary gets a consultancy expense subject to the extent of the consultancy administration. Likewise, the charge should not surpass EUR 10,000 for the whole time of the Scholarship.
The Scholarship program targets Austrian and global specialists with a demonstrated exploration record in financial aspects and finance and with postdoctoral examination experience. Furthermore, candidates should be in dynamic work with an exploration organization in Austria or abroad and ought to be keen on widening their examination skyline and growing their own examination networks in a climate of expanding global exploration versatility.
Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship furnish the beneficiary with the accompanying advantages:
- Every Scholarship beneficiary gets a consultancy expense subject to the extent of the consultancy administration. Additionally, the charge should not surpass EUR 10,000 for the whole time of the Scholarship (net of significant worth added charge). This expense will fulfill all cases of the grant beneficiary toward the OeNB.
- Also, on the off chance that the consultancy administrations are liable to esteem added charge, the consultancy expense will be expanded by the relevant deals charge rate (presently 20%).
To be in for Klaus Liebscher Scholarship, these focuses ought to be thought of:
- Required Language: English.
- Qualified Countries: All world nations
- Also, qualified up-and-comers are more likely than not finished a Ph.D. or hold an identical degree and distributed work and done logical examination in the fields characterized in the call for Scholarship applications.
- Candidates can be of any nationality and there is no age limit.
- It is absurd to expect to apply for more than one grant under the Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship program.
- Additionally, candidates should furnish evidence of dynamic work with an examination foundation at the hour of their application.
- Representatives of the European Central Bank or other national banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not qualified for Scholarships.
The applicant must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria:
- Make available the following documents and information:
- Also, a letter of inspiration, including a sign of the time frame.
- A definite consultancy proposition
- Additionally, a portrayal of momentum research themes and exercises
- A CV
- An up-to-date list of publications (or an extract therefrom)
- Likewise, the names of two references that the OeNB may contact to acquire additional data about the candidate.
- Furthermore, proof of fundamental pay (work contract with the candidate’s home foundation) during the term of the Scholarship, for example, the consultancy time frame at the OeNB.
- Composed affirmation by the home organization that the Scholarship, for example, the arrangement of consultancy benefits by
- Moreover, the candidate isn’t infringing upon the candidate’s work contract with the home organization.