Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at South Africa Universities in South Africa. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
Sanral Domestic Scholarship Awards, South Africa is open for Domestic Students . Also, the scholarship allows High-school level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at South Africa Universities . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 30 Sep 2021.
Sanral Domestic Scholarship Awards, South Africa is available to undertake level programs at South Africa Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Depending on the outcome of the Means Test, the scholarship will cover the following in full: registration, school fees, hostel, school and sports uniform, stationery, transport, and books.
- Tuition costs will be paid directly to the school on the submission of school fees statements.
- Similarly, school and sports uniforms, books, and stationery costs will be reimbursed to parents on receipt of an original proof of payment which should be submitted with a claim form.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in South Africa:
- The learner must be a South African citizen at an endorsed South African school.
- Also, the learner must be in high school, Grade 8 to 12, irrespective of subject choice.
- The incumbent must meet the minimum requirement of a 60% overall average.
- Furthermore, the scholarship application must be full.
All applicants must follow the scholarship application procedure in the application form to be considered for the scholarship. Furthermore, the scholarship award is subject to positive verification of the applicant’s credentials as provided in the application. Additionally, access the SANRAL scholarship application form at www.nra.co.za Send your complete application or scholarship enquiries to Gcina Sentletse [email protected]
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.