Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Newcastle University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 9th August 2021.
Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarship is open for International Students. Also, the Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarship seeks to support a University of Newcastle student with a French major who is experiencing educational disadvantage.
The Kelver Hartley Bequest was established from the estate of Professor Kelver Hartley, The University of Newcastle’s first Professor of French. Also, Kelver Hayward Hartley (1909-1988) was Professor of French at the University of Newcastle from 1965 to 1969. Furthermore, over the course of a long career as a secondary school teacher and academic, he endeared himself to generations of students by his devotion to his subject and his gentle eccentricity of character.
Likewise, the scholarship allows Undergraduate level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Newcastle University .
Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Newcastle University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia:
- Be in any year of any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Also, be majoring in French.
- Demonstrate impact of personal circumstances, such as career, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, regional/remote disadvantage.
- Likewise, not be the recipient of another University of Newcastle donor-funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A personal statement (approx. 1 A4 page) outlining your academic achievements, career aspirations in the relevant area of study, and how this scholarship would assist you.
- Additionally, you may need to provide documents to support financial hardship, although a Centrelink reference number may be enough.