Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Illinois Wesleyan University in the USA. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Illinois Wesleyan University is a private institution that was founded in 1850. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 1,629, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 82 acres. Also, application and financial aid process will remain open until classes begin in the Fall. Additionally, all completed applications will be reviewed individually. However, you can find basic admission criteria and requirements here.
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Similarly, students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are
considered international students.
Illinois Wesleyan University International Students Scholarships is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at Illinois Wesleyan University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible to apply.
Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- Likewise, applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application.
- Moreover, President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
- Also, need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. Also, the PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. Likewise, the preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1 January 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
- Moreover, it is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.