Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Hamburg University of Technology in Germany. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The Hamburg University of Technology is a research university in Germany. The university was founded in 1978 and in 1982/83 lecturing followed. Around 100 senior lecturers/professors and 1,475 members of staff work at the TUHH. It is located in Harburg, a district in the south of Hamburg.
The Hamburg University of Technology is inviting outstanding applicants for a Fully-Funded PhD position in Germany. Also, the studentship is for the academic year 2021/2022.
This golden funding opportunity is available to new international students who want to undertake a PhD research degree program at TUHH.
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Also, PhD Position will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent master degree in computer science, computer engineering, applied mathematics or related studies
- Similarly, strong interest in applying information and communication techniques
- Skills in creative problem solving
The Hamburg University of Technology will provide a fully-funded opportunity for successful candidates.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the Hamburg University of Technology. After that, students must apply through the online application form.
- Moreover, must submit a full CV, covering letter, a research proposal (please see below for details) and details of two academic referees.
- Furthermore, for taking admission at this university, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Also, prior to commencing their studies, all applicants who completed their first degree at a non-German-language institution must provide proof of sufficient German language skills.