Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University in Estonia. The deadline for this application is ongoing 2021.
FAOU Ambassadors Estonia international awards is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Short Training level programs in the field of All Subjects, Cancer Studies, Python, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Peace Studies, Strategic Management, Luxury Brand Management, Startup creation, Geographical Information System (GIS) taught at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
FAOU Ambassadors Estonia international awards is available to undertake Short Training level programs at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Cancer Studies
- Also, Python
- Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Moreover, Peace Studies
- Strategic Management
- Likewise, Luxury Brand Management
- Startup creation
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- No program fees
- Furthermore, flexible working time
- Certificate of completion at the end of the program
- Additionally, a dynamic global work environment with FAOU senior team’s support;
- Opportunity to build a diverse network with active professionals from all over the world.
- Boost your confidence and develop soft skills like management and communication skill, leadership skill.
- Likewise, familiarize yourself with a broad range of conceptions in social media.
Be national of the applied ambassadorship states except (Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Zambia, Afgan, Sri Lanka).
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be national of the applied ambassadorship states except (Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Zambia, Afgan, Sri Lanka).
- Additionally, ability to speak and write in English, knowledge of the official language of the residing country is obligatory
- Similarly, stable Access to the internet and computer proficiency
- Moreover, previous work in the non-profit sector is an asset, especially educational organizations
- Open-minded and willing to work in the diverse multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and be able to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
- Also, actively participating in his/her local community
- Desire to learn and improve professionally.
Applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Also, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Additionally, aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.