Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Denmark Universities in Denmark. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
LifeAsapa International undergraduate financial aid in Denmark is open for International Students Except for the USA and Canada. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programs in the field of taught at Denmark Universities technical undergraduate degree only. Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
LifeAsapa International undergraduate financial aid in Denmark is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Denmark Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The benefits of the Lifeasapa International Undergraduate award is that it is providing three types of scholarships, i.e.,
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly award in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
- International students except USA and Canada
To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements for Fully Funded Scholarship in Denmark:
- Are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- Also, received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- Have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- Likewise, graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- Moreover, the total score of 98% in an approved Foundation program
- 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
In order to apply for the grant, aspirants have to send their application along with the supporting documents via mail to [email protected] in pdf format.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- CV ;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- Moreover, motivation letter (up to 1000 words);
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you;
- Also, an extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Similarly, scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Likewise, english is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.