Fully Funded Scholarship is available for international students also at Deakin University, Australia.
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria. The university is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. Moreover, 89% of Deakin’s research has ratings of or above world class. Furthermore, the university offers various courses in arts, business, education, environment, health sciences, law, management, marine biology, nursing and psychology. In addition, it is third in Australia for graduate employability by the Times Higher Education. Above all, the university is in 309th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Deakin University enrols a large pool of applicants. The university is famous for its generous funding opportunities for its students besides its strong academics. It offers a range of scholarships for incoming students from all nationalities as well as for all study levels. The scholarships offered range in amount from few thousands upto the full tuition cost. They depend upon a number of factors, for instance, merit, and faculty. The Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a full tuition worth scholarship. It recognizes students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- likewise, be eligible to study at Deakin University
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- have achieved an 85% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
- All of your tuition fees or 50% of your tuition fees for the normal duration of the course.
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
- Priority place for on-campus accommodation (at own cost and subject to availability).
To receive this scholarship, you need to submit the following documents besides meeting the eligibility criterias:
- a completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
- You may also need to attend an interview.