Imperial College London
However, Imperial College London is another public research university in London. It was established in 1907. In 2018–19, Imperial ranks in 8th globally in the QS World University Rankings, 9th in The World University Rankings, 24th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities, and 8th in Reuters Top 100: World’s Most Innovative Universities. In addition to that, Imperial College London delivers quality education and it is famed for its business and economics course programs. Also, it is the most popular university in the UK after Oxbridge.
Fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships
In general, President’s Ph.D. Scholarships is the fully-funded scholarships at Imperial College London for talented international students commencing Ph.D. researches at Imperial College. Moreover, the main objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide benefits and scholarships to 50 talented international research scholars. They will be participating in and contributing to research activities within the university. This scholarship is open to every student despite their citizenship status and nationalities.
This is one of the biggest and generous scholarships in terms of funding, the scholarship will cover the following things
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,200 per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- And the costs of some events and conferences associated with academic and research purpose
- Firstly, you must be commencing Ph.D. programs in Imperial College London and secondly, you must have impressive grades in your previous academic record with at least distinction marks.
- Furthermore, you must have sufficient academic credits to enroll in the scholarship program and also, you need to satisfy the English language requirements to study and live in the United Kingdom.
Note: You must make contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project before applying.
Scholarship application process
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. Basically, your grades and qualification are taken into consideration for scholarship assessment once you submit a course application to study at Imperial College London.
Please visit the official scholarship page of Imperial College London for additional information.