Apply for the Fully Funded Mississippi State University Scholarships in the USA. The deadline for the application is 1st January 2021.
Outstanding aspirants are invited to apply for the PhD positions with fully-funded positions available in Plasma and Combustion Research Laboratory (PCRL) at Mississippi State University. The funding program is open for the academic session 2021-2022. The program aims to encourage highly motivated and hard-working applicants interested in working on multidisciplinary projects in the areas of combustion, chemical kinetics, and plasma physics.
University of Mississippi
Established in 1878, Mississippi State University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the rural setting of the medium-sized town of Mississippi State (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Mississippi. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Meridian. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Mississippi State University (MSU) is a large coeducational higher education institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD positions are available in Plasma and Combustion Research Laboratory (PCRL) in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Also, candidates must have a Master of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or any relevant fields, with outstanding academic records.
- Furthermore, for the first position, the ideal student has experience in experimental combustion at high-pressure as well as optical/laser diagnostics techniques for flow and species measurements.
- Also, for the second position, the ideal applicant is someone with expertise in:
- high-performance computational modeling for low-temperature plasma with application in chemical synthesis, surface treatment, or ignition/combustion.
Mississippi State University will provide two PhD positions with fully-funded positions starting from fall 2021 in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- In order to apply for the positions, interested applicants are encouraged to complete the application form. If they have any questions about these positions, please contact Dr. Omid Askari at askari-at-me.msstate.edu.
- Also, applicants must provide a CV and cover letter including qualifications and motivation for applying and 2 recommendation letters.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Also, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you must demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.