Apply for the Fully Funded King’s College London International Scholarships in the UK. The last day to apply for this scholarship is 15th March 2021.
Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Hans Rausing international awards program offered by King’s College London. The funding program is open for the year 2021/2022.
Additionally, the studentships are available to students from overseas, the EU and the UK (with no restrictions regarding nationality) to study history of science and technology at Masters and PhD-level at the Centre
About King’s College London
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of London. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, King’s College London (KCL) is a large coeducational higher education institution.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: History Research MPhil/PhD offered by King’s College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Also, a one-plus-three year award (“1+3 award”), which funds the student to take one of the KCL MA History programs, with progression to doctoral study at CHoSTM subject to the satisfactory completion of the MA; or
- Additionally, three-year award (“+3 award”), to fund doctoral study only, for students who already have a Master’s degree in the history of science, technology, or medicine (HSTM), or a Master’s degree in History or related humanity or social science field with an HSTM taught component or HSTM research experience.
- Also, applicants should have an exceptional academic track record and outstanding research potential in the history of science and technology.
Benefits of Fully Funded International Scholarships
The successful applicants will receive the following benefits
King’s College London will provide the award covers fees (at home or overseas rates) and a maintenance grant equivalent to that offered by the UK Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) for the duration of the award
- How to Apply: You must get the recommendation to take admission at King’s College London.
- Also, applicants must submit with their electronic application a sample of written work, a brief personal statement of academic interests and reasons for undertaking doctoral research, and a research proposal. Additionally, the research proposal should be around 1,000-1,500 words plus bibliography and should outline the historical questions being addressed and their significance, relevant historiography, and sources.
- Also, aspirants must have to check the entry requirements of the King’s College London.
- Additionally, applicants must have IELTS (6.5) or equivalent TOEFL 583 with minimum 53 in all skills.