Apply for Fully Funded International Awards at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Civil Society Leadership International Awards (Fully-Funded), Netherlands 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of Science, Public Policy, Arts taught at Maastricht University . Likewis,e the deadline of the scholarship is open.
Civil Society Leadership International Awards (Fully-Funded), Netherlands 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Maastricht University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Also, public Policy
The benefits of the Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) at Maastricht University are as follows:
- Pre-academic preparation via summer schools
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Moreover, monthly stipend for room, board, and other living expenses
- Program-related travel
- Accident and sickness insurance during the program
- Furthermore, funds for educational materials and professional development
- Also, attendance at a regional programs conference
- Accommodations during the application process and the duration of the grant for applicants with disabilities
International Students are eligible for these awards.
To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility and civil society leadership potential;
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree as of May 2020 with an excellent academic record;
- Also, demonstrate professional experience related to your chosen field of study;
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Maastricht University;
- Moreover, be able to participate in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2021 and start their degree program in September 2021;
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by The Netherlands; and
- Likewise, demonstrate a clear commitment to their home country or region in supporting open society development.