Apply for Fully Funded Holland High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 1st February 2021.
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000 each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s program at UM.
Holland High Potential scholarship – Maastricht University is available to undertake Masters level programs at Maastricht University.
You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- The scholarship covers living expenses (€11,400 – 12 months; €22,800 – 24 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€174), tuition fee, and pre-academic training costs.
- The University awards High Potential scholarship for the duration of the Master’s program – 13 months for a one-year master’s program and 25 months for a two-year master’s program.
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Also, do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Additionally, have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Likewise, list of the UM master’s programs participating in this scholarship program.
- Similarly, meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
- Also, have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- Likewise, not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Program (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online. Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.