The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Harvard Business School is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of HBS to be eligible for the scholarship.
The Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 24-month course at Harvard Business School leading to a Masters in Business Administration. A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration Students can undertake any of the joint programs proposed by Harvard Business School but the Foundation will only cover HBS fees.
The Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2019.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Deadline: 31st May 2109