Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Global Excellence Studentships in the UK at the University of Exeter. Interested candidates can apply until 2nd March 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Ph.D. degree in the field of Humanities.
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Global Excellence Studentships in UK
- The successful applicants normally have a good first degree (at least 2.1, or international equivalent) in a relevant field of humanities, and have obtained, or are currently working towards a Master’s degree at Merit level, or international equivalent, in a relevant field of humanities.
- Additionally, the applicants should meet the English language requirements and provide proof of proficiency.
- Also, the University expects the candidates to have identified and approached a potential supervisor and to have supervision agreed in principle.
- Furthermore, the University expects the applicants to start their studies in September 2020.
Value of the Scholarship
- The studentships will be for a period of up to 3 years (36 months), dependent on satisfactory progress, and will cover full tuition fees and an annual maintenance grant of 15,009 pounds (2019/20 rate).
About University of Exeter
- The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
- Additionally, the university received its Royal Charter in 1955. Although its predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively.
- Also, in post-nominals, the University of Exeter’s abbreviation is Exon. The suffix given to honorary and academic degrees from the university.
Follow the link to visit the official website for further information about the scholarship.