The applications for the Fully Funded Babson College Global Scholars Program have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 1st February 2020. The scholarship program is offered to the Bachelors’s students in the fields applicable under the subject offered by the college. The scholarship program is for International students.
It a need-based one. Babson College Global Scholars Program awards highly promising international students every year with this award. As a part of the program, Global Scholars will meet regularly with their mentors, both individually and as a group, to explore academic and personal goals, discuss global events and other topics of interest. Also, they will plan for their careers, and tap into Babson’s worldwide alumni network.
Value of the scholarship
The successful students will receive the following benefits from the funded scholars program
- The short-listed students will get, full-tuition scholarships.
- Also, the program will also award additional grant funds to the Global scholars with greater levels of financial needs, in varying amounts to help with room and board, books and supplies, health insurance, and travel expenses.
- The scholarship program is open to all international students
- The interested candidates must apply for admission through either Early Decision or Regular Decision.
- Also, students must complete the CSS PROFILE form, by November 15 for Early Decision applicants and by February 1 for Regular Decision applicants.
- Additionally, the organizers will make the admission decisions for financial aid applicants on a need-aware basis.
- Furthermore, the most highly qualified candidates from different regions around the world will receive admission and the Global Scholarship.
About the College
Babson College is a private business school in Wellesley, Massachusetts, established in 1919. Its central focus is on entrepreneurship education, and it is one of the most prestigious entrepreneurship colleges in the United States.
Babson College offers all undergraduates a bachelor of science degree. Also, students can declare concentrations in their junior and senior year from a broad range of subjects in various business and other fields. Additionally, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) programs accredits the program and the College itself has been regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) since 1950.
For additional details, visit the official website.