Apply for the Fully Funded ADB-Japan Scholarships, 2021 . The deadline for the application is ongoing.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Japan Scholarships
Candidates must meet the following requirements
- It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries* to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
- Also, upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
- Likewise, the ADB-JSP enrolls about 300 students annually in participating academic institutions located in 10 countries within the region.
- Also, the ADB-JSP provides full scholarships for one to two years.
- Additionally, applicants from graduated member countries, i.e., Hong Kong, China, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Taipei, China, as defined under the Classification and Graduation Policy, are no longer eligible for ADB-JSP.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- Also, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance.
- Additionally, an allowance for books and instructional materials.
- Medical insurance.
- Likewise, travel expenses.
- Furthermore, the scholarship is for one year with an extension to the second year of study, as appropriate, which shall be conditional on the scholar maintaining a satisfactory level of performance as determined by the institute. The maximum duration of the scholarship award is two years for masters and doctorate programs.
- Candidates must send the applications for ADB-Japan Scholarships in Asia and the Pacific, 2021 at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank established on 22 August 1966 which is headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines, to facilitate economic development in Asia.