Apply for the Full-time International Student Awards at Mohawk College, Canada. The deadline for the application is 19th January 2021.
Bursaries help students achieve their goals by eliminating their financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Mohawk College in Canada is offering the Full-time Student Awards. The program is open to both domestic and international students commencing in the undergraduate and masters degree program. All the brilliants students are welcome to apply for this wonderful opportunity for the session 2021/2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Full-time International Student Awards
Candidates must meet the given requirements
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Also, must be registered for a full-time course load at Mohawk College.
- Likewise, must have a successful previous academic record of the returning students to Mohawk.
- Also, must not have an Academic Offence on record.
The active participants will receive an educational fund that helps them to complete their education in Canada.
Applicants must follow the given procedures for application
- How to Apply: To be enrolled for the program students first have to take admission at the college. After, that they will be automatically considered for the award.
- Also, applicants must meet the documents requirement page at the university.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Also, the candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
About Mohawk College
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public college of applied arts and technology located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It has three main campuses: the Fennell Campus on the Hamilton Mountain, the Stoney Creek Campus in Stoney Creek, and the Mohawk-McMaster Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster University.
As of 2014 more than 1000 faculty instruct roughly 12,500 full-time students, 4,000 apprentices, 46,000 continuing education registrants and 1,800 international students studying in more than 130 post-secondary and apprenticeship programs.