Apply for Full Scholarships at University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa. The deadline for this application is 1st August 2022.
Canon Collins Trust, jointly with the University of Witwatersrand and the Institute of Economic Justice, is providing an opportunity to enhance your leadership skills in the form of the Canon Collins Scholarships for Economic Justice. Also, the sponsorship will be provided towards study at the University of Witwatersrand for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Canon Collins Trust is offering funding towards a masters course undertaken at the University of Witwatersrand. Students from South Africa, Namibia or Zimbabwe are eligible to participate in this application and will receive support towards tuition fees and a 6 month paid internship at the Institute of Economic Justice post completion of their studies.
- Eligible Countries: Students that are resident nationals of South Africa, Namibia or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Moreover, masters of Commerce in Applied Development Economics at the University of the Witwatersrand can be applied for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be available to undertake a 6 month paid internship at the Institute of Economic Justice immediately after completion of the study.
The Canon Collins Trust will give the selected international students R60,000 per year as a contribution towards the cost of study throughput the full period of the program along with a 6 month paid internship at the Institute of Economic Justice.
- How to Apply: The students need to enroll themselves by logging in to the university portal and carrying out the application process. Also, to apply for the opportunity the applicants are required to register or log in on here.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of degree certificates
- Additionally, academic qualifications
- Certified academic transcripts
- Likewise, ID document
- Furthermore, Two recent payslips if currently employed
- The applicants must hold an honors’ level academic qualification with a minimum grade point average of 75%, or be in their final year of Honors study in the year of the application.
- Also, the students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – 185
- Likewise, TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- Additionally, TOEFL CBT – 250
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!