Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Technology Sydney in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
The University of Technology Sydney is very keen to provide an exciting funding scheme named UTS Onshore Postgraduate international awards.
International master students are being offered this application towards a postgraduate degree program at UTS. Students will be eligible to take this application in the form of a tuition fee discount upon being accepted by the university.
Also, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney that is internationally recognized for relevant and innovative research, and to engage actively with business and the community. Additionally, it is mentioned in the top 10 universities in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is a future based university among the top young universities in Australia. Likewise, it makes the students ready for the future world.
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country in South Asia, South-East Asia or Africa region are eligible to apply.
- Also, any master degree by coursework program at UTS is eligible to apply for.
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Moreover, must be a citizen from a country in the South Asia, South East Asia or Africa region; and
- Have completed a recognized Australian tertiary qualification at a Bachelor degree level or higher; and
- Also, must meet all admission criteria for the selected Master by coursework program; and
- Likewise, must be commencing studies at UTS full-time and on-campus
The institute will cover 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate program at UTS for the standard duration of the course.
The incumbent must meet the following for Full Scholarships in Australia:
- How to Apply: Candidates must log in on the application portal of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. Also, the candidates do not need to apply separately for the opportunity .
- Likewise, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Furthermore, evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Additionally, CV
- Moreover, Passport
- Other course-specific documents
- Also, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!