Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Tasmania in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university, primarily located in Tasmania, Australia. Furthermore, founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university.
PHD Legal Practice international awards at University of Tasmania, Australia is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Diploma level programs in the field of Law taught at University of Tasmania .
PHD Legal Practice international awards at University of Tasmania, Australia is available to undertake Diploma level programs at University of Tasmania.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Tasmania will provide a 14% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan. Also, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Also, the Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice award is being offered to all eligible international students from Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, or South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka), and who are commencing their studies in 2021
- Students will automatically be assessed for this application upon submission of their International Student Application. Also, no separate application needs to be submitted.
- Likewise, candidates must submit a CV. Moreover, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Additionally, applicants need to have successfully completed an academic qualification in law leading to admission to the legal profession
- Also, all the applicants must have to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!