Applications have opened for the Full Scholarships in Ireland 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020. The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Finance.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Full Scholarships in Ireland at UCD Smurfit School.
- They should be applicants already holding an overall Hons 1.1 degree result or who achieve this same overall degree result in summer before the start of the program.
- Additionally, they should have excellently written essay question answers in the course application. Also, they should submit an excellent online Kira interview as part of the online application to the program.
- There is no separate application process for this one Scholarship.
- The School will consider all course applications submitted before the deadline of 1st May 2020.
- Additionally, the school will also automatically consider those successful applicants who hold a Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance by 15 May 2020.
- Following that, the School will then select a small shortlist and have a winner chosen by the end of May 2020.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipients will receive a full waiver in the tuition fees.
About the Institution
- The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin (UCD) and is located in Blackrock in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on the site of the former Carysfort College.
- Additionally, the Quinn School of Business provides the undergraduate business education on the main Belfield campus of UCD.
- Furthermore, it was first established in 1908 as the UCD Faculty of Commerce. It became the first school in Europe to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in 1964.
- Moreover, in 2018 the Financial Times ranked the school as 1st in Ireland and 23rd overall in their ranking of the Top 100 Business Schools in Europe.
Visit the official website for further details.