Apply for the Full Scholarships at the University of Stirling 2020. Additionally, the deadline for the scholarship varies. The name of the scholarship is DataLab Scholarships in 2020. Furthermore, the University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
The University of Stirling is offering fully funded places on a selection of Masters courses in partnership with the DataLab, the Scottish Funding Council, and the European Social Fund/Developing Scotland’s Workforce (DSW) program.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at the University of Stirling 2020
- The DataLab Scholarships 2020 is open to EU nationals.
- Additionally, the candidates must meet all the program-specific requirements.
- Eligible courses-
- MSc in
- Artificial Intelligence
- Also, Big Data
- Similarly, Business Analytics
- Likewise, Data Science for Business
- Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Furthermore, Mathematics and Data Science
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The DataLab Scholarships 2020 will receive a scholarship full cost of the tuition fee.
- The applications for The DataLab Scholarships 2020 are OPEN.
The University will automatically consider the eligible applicants who hold an offer of admission for the listed courses. Furthermore, there is no separate application process but they should be aware that the number of awards is limited and waitlists are likely to be operated. Additionally, successful candidates will be notified via email by the University’s Admissions Office.
The DataLab is Scotland’s innovation centre for data and artificial intelligence and has a mission to maximise the value that Scotland gets from data. Additionally, it facilitates partnerships between industry and academia, supporting data science and artificial intelligence projects as well as funding and running first-class, education programmes.
Go to the official page for further details.