Apply for the Full Scholarships at Stockholm School Of Economics in Sweden. The deadline for the scholarship is 22nd June 2020.
Similarly, Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship is open for International Students The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Stockholm School of Economics.
This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for Stockholm School of Economics Executive MBA Program.
Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship is available to undertake MBA level programs at the Stockholm School of Economics.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Students from all nationalities are eligible
The Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at Stockholm School
In order to be eligible for the program, the applicant needs to have at least a three-year academic degree and at least five years of relevant work-life experience. Excellent English language skills are also a prerequisite.
- Apply by visiting this page
- Also, submitting your contact details, academic background, and work-life experience.
- Additionally, as well as motivation (maximum 2500 character) for why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- Similarly, 12 to 15 of the applicants are asked to provide a full application, and 5 to 7 finalists are interviewed and presented to the jury, consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se, and Stockholm School of Economics.
- Furthermore, the jury selects the recipient of the scholarship.
The Stockholm School of Economics is one of Europe’s leading business schools. SSE offers BSc, MSc and MBA programs, along with highly regarded Ph.D.- and Executive Education programs. SSE’s Master’s program in Finance ranks no.18 worldwide as of 2018.
Visit the official page for further details.