Newcastle University is a public research university in Newcastle, England. The university is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group. Moreover, the university consists of 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centers. Many deserving candidates also get full scholarships at Newcastle University, UK.
Furthermore, it offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas spanning arts, sciences, engineering, and medicine. Above all, it is in 141st position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Newcastle University is famous for its academics. Besides, it also offers a number of scholarships to the students enrolling into the university. The scholarships depend upon a number of factors like academic merit, need, sports abilities, faculty as well as the region.
The scholarships vary in an amount ranging from few thousands up to full tuition. One of the scholarship offering the full tuition benefit is the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships. The university offers 15 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship awards for outstanding applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate studies. There are 13 50% tuition fee scholarships and 2 100% scholarships.
Eligible candidates will get consideration according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of the application. The competition might be fierce but excellent students will get full scholarships at Newcastle University, UK.
- be a national of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Turkey, and the USA
- likewise, be assessed as international for fee purposes
- also, hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree program at the University’s Newcastle city-center campus for the 2019/20 academic year
- already have or expect to receive a minimum of ABB at A level or equivalent
- be a national of one of the following countries: USA, India
- similarly, be assessed as international for fee purposes
- hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree program at the University’s Newcastle city-center campus for the 2019/20 academic year
- Apply for admission to the university
- Apply for the scholarship using the online application form.
- Deadlines: 28 February 2019, 30 April 2019 and 28 June 2019
Lastly, here is the official link to Newcastle University.