Apply for the Full Scholarships at Deakin University in Australia. The deadline for the application is 11th January 2021. The scholarship is for bachelors degree.
Deakin’s prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded each year to 26 eligible undergraduate students whose exceptional academic achievements and extra-curricular activities truly set them apart.
You must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- Also, commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1 2021
- Additionally, enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- Also, enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP).
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- Likewise, dux of your high school.
The University will consider the following:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sport
- Also, students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- Also, a cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Likewise, participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
As part of the application process, you must upload supporting documentation.
Make sure you choose the correct document type when you upload your documents as it will make a difference. If your documents are uploaded into the incorrect type they will not be considered when assessing your application. Remember it is quality, not quantity, you need to provide.
Aim to provide documents that are current, relevant, and concise.
The supporting documentation required includes:
- evidence of your leadership activities or community service achievement
- Also, the evidence of your sporting or other achievements.
About the University
Deakin University is a public university in Victoria, Australia. Established in 1974 with the passage of the Deakin University Act 1974, the university was named after the second Prime Minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin.