Apply for Full Scholarships at Curtin University Dubai in the UAE. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Curtin University is currently welcoming applications from outstanding and suitably qualified students for its Excellence Scholarship programs open to students excelling in academics, sports and other professional engagements.
Additionally, scholarships, and financial aid bursaries are part of Curtin’s commitment to rewarding academic excellence, supporting research and enabling students from all backgrounds to realize their potential.
These Excellence Scholarships has been developed to reward students who have demonstrated excellence in various disciplines in their high school, and want to pursue study at Curtin University Dubai.
Please note the following eligibility conditions for Full Scholarships at Curtin University :
- The scholarships are for international students.
- Failure to maintain
confidentiality will lead to cancellation of the funding.
- Scholarships, bursaries, and tuition grants are not transferable to any of Curtin’s other campuses.
- Furthermore, beneficiaries must be in good standing in terms of all ethical, judicial, and academic norms.
- Also, beneficiaries, particularly those who are in merit funding, must engage in the
Campus’s events and may be asked to represent the Campus as ambassadors from time to time. This helps build a feeling of community and position the student as an inspiration to younger and potential students of the University.
How-to-Apply: The students should follow the instructions below to apply for any of the Curtin University Dubai Excellence Scholarships;
- Students must apply for funding using the appropriate request form along with a supporting letter highlighting their merits or need for financial aid.
- Additionally, all relevant supporting documents, including original academic documents must be to Curtin Dubai for review before application deadline.
- Likewise, these documents need to be provided by the census date to avoid automatic withdrawal.
- To accept your funding offer, you will need to sign and submit the Award Letter to your Admissions Officer.